Where AI Is Delivering A Competitive Edge In 2020
- IDC forecasts that spending on AI technologies will grow to $97.9B in 2023, more than two and a half times the spending level of 2019.
- 73% of IT and line-of-business executives believe AI is critically important to their business now.
- 61% say AI will substantially transform their industry in the next three years.
- 53% of enterprises that have AI in production spent more than $20M in the last year expanding and fine-tuning their strategies.
- 26% of all enterprises say AI technologies enable them to gain a lead over their competitors.